Dr. Glenn Herrmann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 22nd, 2016
Wonderful experience. Reviews are accurate. My outcome was excellent. Attentive staff and excellent surgeon.

July 16th, 2016
They took the very best of care of me , Dr Herrmann is kind, very concerned about. My well being

April 27th, 2016
This office is the best in Colorado; possibly the Rocky Mountain region
Incredible! Tucked just behind the Coal Creek trailhead in Lafayette is the office of the most amazing plastic surgeon I have ever met. Who knew?! I was referred by friends who had "discovered" him. Nicest person ever, but has trained all over the world. People get referred to him from throughout the United States, and I can see why. Yet he is very approachable and his staff is wonderful. Hi Sue, Wendy and Christine!! My experience was heads and shoulders above other plastic surgery offices I used in Cherry Creek and Lone Tree. Thank you Dr Herrmann for doing what you do and for being who you are. I feel beautiful.

December 15th, 2015
I could not recommend Dr Herrmann enough. He is kind, professional, and skilled. His staff is wonderful.

April 25th, 2015
Best Surgeon, Hands down!
Dr.Herrmann is the absolute best surgeon hands down. My partner and I chose him out of a few others and I am so happy we did. I once weighed 305lbs and lost the weight over a course of 4 years. The day before surgery I weighed 147lbs and now 6 weeks later I weigh in at 155lbs, but I still have a ton of swelling and have been very limited in my exercise. Dr.Herrmann and his amazing staff have helped me through this entire process and I am so glad I decided to have both the tummy tuck and breast lift. If you need a surgeon I recommend Dr.Herrmann fully. I have now moved to California, but I would come back in a heartbeat to have any additional work done (possibly a thigh lift).

February 6th, 2015
I recommend visiting the new office (beautiful)
I recently had a Mommy Makeover by Dr Herrmann, and things are going very well. I just wanted to comment on the quality of this office. Naturally Dr Herrmann is talented, and I'm happy with my progression. His new office is incredible and is worth a visit, just to experience it. Sue is always helpful and wonderful on the phone and in person. Thank you Kim for all your support. I just met Wendy, the Physician Assistant, and she's wonderful. Thank you Dr Herrmann (and your staff) for taking such good care of me.

April 7th, 2014
Great Experience -- Again!
Dr. Herrmann and his team are excellent. I have had multiple procedures performed over the years with Dr. Herrmann, and I get wonderful results each time. He's an amazing surgeon -- skilled, compassionate, confident. Surgery is a monumental event, yet Dr. Herrmann, Brian, Kim and Sue make it so smooth. I like the other comment someone made: "Big City Plastic Surgeon in a country setting". That is so very true. Dr. Herrmann is the "Go-To" surgeon in Colorado -- He has trained all over the world, is so cosmopolitan, yet is comfortably "down to earth". I hear he's the surgeon other surgeons send their patients to (to fix), when the other surgeons are confused or have complications. I'd say, Save yourself the time shopping around for surgeons. You've found the best there is, right in your backyard.

February 11th, 2014
Excellent Experience
Excellent experience. Thank you.

December 29th, 2013
Wow. Unbelievable. Incredible.
I have never experienced a medical office like this one! Dr. Herrmann delivers. Calm, confident, friendly, talented. The complete process from my initial meet-and-greet, through the pre-op & scheduling, the day of surgery and the follow-up -- smooth as can be. What a tremendous find -- unbelievable quality. If you are interviewing surgeons for a procedure, I would highly recommend a visit to Dr. Herrmann's office before making any final decisions. Surgery is a big investment, and Dr. Herrmann, Sue, Kim and Brian must be one of the best teams in the industry, anywhere.

July 12th, 2013
Great Experience, Great results
My husband had his droopy eyelids fixed by Dr. Herrmann. Wow! What an amazing difference. He looks great! The total experience has been really quite enjoyable. We were impressed with the staff's kindness and patience. Our initial consultation with Dr. Herrmann was so informative and comfortable, that we felt no need to "shop around" for another surgeon. The office/MD comes highly recommended by other patients and medical professionals as well. I hope my testimonial can save you some time and energy when looking for a credentialed and certified plastic surgeon.

June 7th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I just completed my breast reconstruction with Dr. Herrmann's office. Although the experience of having breast cancer is not one I would choose, having reconstruction with Dr. Herrmann and his office is something I would recommend to anyone. They are kind, compassionate and skilled. Dr. Herrmann is a big city plastic surgeon in a country setting, and I mean that in the most positive of meanings. I'm done with my reconstruction, yet I still want to go back to the office to visit everyone. That's how comfortable they made me feel.

May 2nd, 2013
Dr. Herrmann and his staff are truly the most kind and caring. I came to them half-way through my breast cancer journey. After 3 months of chemotherapy, and with surgery and radiation still on the horizon, I was in a poor mental and physical state. I resisted the idea of having a mastecotmy, and even with the assurance of reconstruction, it was not my choice to do such invasive surgery. However, after determining that it was my best chance of recovery, I went ahead with the operation, and Dr. Herrmann did the reconstruction. I have been very pleased with the results, and even more so with the care I have been given by he and his staff. They are by far, the most "customer-friendly" office that I have dealt with in this long journey. They always take to time to answer any questions or concerns, and have been very thorough in explaining my options, and what to expect as far as results. I would recommend this office to anyone desiring reconstruction after mastectomy.