A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Hifumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Hifumi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hifumi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hifumi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Takeo Hifumi MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn T. Hifumi practice?
- Dr. Glenn Hifumi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Hifumi practices Surgery near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mirada, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Bellflower Surgeons.