A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Hime:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Hime is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Hime, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hime graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hime has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn J Hime MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Hime practice?
- Dr. Glenn Hime has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Hime practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.