A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Hinchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Hinchman, Family Practitioner, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Hinchman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinchman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hinchman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Hinchman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Hinchman practice?
- Dr. Glenn Hinchman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Hinchman practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.