Dr. Glenn Hinchman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Hinchman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Hinchman's for many years and so was my husband. When my husband was diagnosed with liver cancer, Dr Hinchman was very helpful in navigating all the specialists he had to see and helping us understand what was happending.

November 20th, 2013

Worst experience ever with a doctor.

I do NOT recommend this doctor. When I visited him with a true condition, he showed zero interest in my symptoms. His attitude was arrogant and very insensitive. He would not test me for what is a common problem in the area I live. And he cracked a joke that left me feeling horrible. I called the next day to talk to him and he was absolutely rude and pushy on the phone. Now I have been diagnosed with the very condition I suspected (by a good doctor) and have to take serious drugs for it.

March 15th, 2012

Rudest staff ever

been in numerous times and only been seen by dr.hinchman. Takes forever to get in touch to jessica who takes care of perscriptions amd the office staff has been rude every visit and every time i have called.

June 7th, 2011

Dr. Glenn Hinchman Review

We are very pleased to have Dr. Glenn Hinchman as our family doctor. He is most efficient,caring,up to date with current medical practices, print out information regarding patient upon visit, makes you feel comfortable and at ease, spends the necessary time with the patient. Dr. Hinchman possesses all the qualities we look for in a physician.

September 4th, 2010

Rating

Dr. Hinchman is a knowledgeable physician, but his individual practice does not lend itself to easy access...either by phone or in person for appointments. The business/administrative staff is curt and sometimes borderline rude. There have been a few times that the administrative staff did not provide reports and information for members of my family to other consulting specialists. Members of my family have been patients of Dr. Hinchman for over 7 years, but we are currently looking to find another doctor. Overall, I would not recommend this practice.

December 19th, 2008

Wonderful doctor

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Hinchman since 2000. He is extremely caring, compassionate and knowledgable. We have never felt rushed and he takes all the time he needs to explain the problem and get to a solution. His office has moved, however, to Shea and Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd.

December 1st, 2016