A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn M. Ho practice?
Dr. Glenn Ho practices General Practice near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia General Practitioners.