A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Micheal Ho DABMA and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Glenn M. Ho practice?
- Dr. Glenn Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Ho practices General Practice near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Primary Care Doctors.