A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Micheal Ho DABMA and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Glenn M. Ho practice?
- Dr. Glenn Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Ho practices General Practice near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Primary Care Doctors.