Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Doctor wasn't even in the office show details Doctor wasn't even in the office
by Kat on Apr 5th, 2013

Imagine going into a restaurant, ordering food and sitting there staring at your empty plate for forty minutes only to find out that there were no cooks in the kitchen. That was how my experience was like at their office. I went in, filled out forms, and waited forty minutes. The receptionist took no initiative in telling me that HE WASN'T EVEN IN THE OFFICE. I had to get up myself after waiting like an idiot for a doctor who wasn't even there to ask the unresponsive receptionist with an attitude problem what was wrong. This kind of treatment towards patients is unacceptable. I have nothing to say about the doctor, as I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE HIM, but their staff is the most irresponsible I've come across in any doctor's office, and THAT is saying a lot. Unless you like wasting your time, do not come to this office. They have no coordination, zero communication skills, and a receptionist who lacks one of the minimum requirements for a cognitive human being - common sense. If I could give zero stars for this office, I would.

Apr 4th, 2011

Very, Very long wait time in this office. I have waited 2-3 hours to see him. At least a 2 hour wait. He does spend time with you once you are in his office. Perhaps 20 min or so, but waiting for over 2 hours is unbearable and it was always the same every time that I went it. I had him as a doctor for 7 years. He was not even able to diagnoise that I had high blood presure although he took my blood pressure everytime that I went in. I had to tell him that every other doc I ever saw was concerned about my bp. He finally after I brought it up as a concern took note of it and put me on bp medication. Also was unable to diagnois quite a number of other problems and just kind of waived them off or sent me to the emergency instead of trying to handle it. Told me to take Aleeve for couple of years and then when I went in repeatly for stomach problems that he couldn't diagnoise and kept sending me to the emergency room for come to find out that the Aleeve was what was causing the problems in the first place. He did not make the connections at all. Just told me to keep taking the Aleeve. When I stoped low and behold the pain started to go away. So it was the aleeve all along and he should have been smart enough to make the connection but didn't. All in all I was dissatisfied with this doctor.

Waiting time is horrible! show details Waiting time is horrible!
Apr 7th, 2009

I have only seen him once even though I have made 4 appointments with him over the course of 2 years. Despite the fact that I had an appointment with him, I still had to wait at least an hour to see him! Sometimes 2 hours! I RAN OUT OF PATIENCE and decided to leave and never go back! It's insane! Why would they think that it's ok to waste 2 hours of my time just to be seen by him for less than 5 minutes?!

Wonderfull man show details Wonderfull man
Dec 19th, 2008

This is absolutly the best MD i have ever been to... his wife is a witch though so watch out for her if shes in the office that day