A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Huber, Hip Arthroscopy, Shoulder, and Knee Surgeon/Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Huber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn J Huber MD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Huber practice?
- Dr. Glenn Huber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Huber practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons, Torrance Sports Medicine Doctors, and Torrance Family Physicians.