A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Huber, Hip Arthroscopy, Shoulder, and Knee Surgeon/Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Huber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Huber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Joseph Huber MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Huber practice?
- Dr. Glenn Huber has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Huber practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons and Torrance Sports Medicine Doctors.