Learn more about Dr. Glenn Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Huber, Hip Arthroscopy, Shoulder, and Knee Surgeon/Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huber
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Huber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn J Huber MD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Huber practice?
- Dr. Glenn Huber has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Huber practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons, Torrance Surgeons, Torrance Sports Medicine Doctors, and Torrance Family Physicians.