Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Huber
Dr. Glenn Huber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Huber is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center and Palmdale Regional Medical Center. Dr. Huber has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Huber has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Glenn Huber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
Dr. Christopher Wolf
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Daniel Stephenson
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Nicholas Halikis
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi30