Dr. Glenn Huber MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Torrance, CA

December 11th, 2013
Anthony's Broken Arm
I would recommend Dr. Glenn Huber to anyone. The first time I met him was when I was being a hysterical mother due to my 10 year old son badly fracturing both bones in his lower arm at school. Dr. Huber was amazing. He calmed me down, explained the surgery to both my son and me in terms that he could understand. The surgery went fantastic and he called to follow up with us more than once in the following days. My son's arm is as good as new thanks to Dr. Huber. He is an amazing surgeon, an amazing doctor and an even more amazing person. I am so thankful he was on call for the hospital that night. Since my son's surgery with Dr. Huber, I personally am taking advantage of the other doctors in the office for my back problems as well. Thank you Torrance Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Group!

September 22nd, 2013
excellent
Accurate diagnosis of torn meniscus and Bakers cyst and repair of both. Healed perfectly.

February 6th, 2013
Compassionate doctor
Dr Huber always presents you with all your options and explains everything completely. He never pressures you and for a surgeon tries to avoid surgery whenever possible which is refreshing. He is up to date on all the latest and greatest and is very personable and compassionate. Always had great experiences with him. The wait can be a little long in the office, but that is typical in most doctors offices and trust me it is worth the wait.

May 26th, 2011
ACL MCL Meniscus Repair
Dr Huber did my ACL MCL meniscus and knee capsule repair two years ago. He has always been compassionate, easy to reach by phone, and spends a lot of time with me. My surgery required several incisions, the longest 4 inches and he meticulously closed it and hid it so it would be as imperceptible as possible. He gives great follow up care and I will use him again.

April 27th, 2011
Great Doctor
My first visit with Dr. Huber was GREAT!! He took his time, answered ALL of my questions, didn't rush me at all. He explained all the different things we can try to help my knee. I am so glad that I found him. Wonderful experience

November 29th, 2010
Awesome Doctor
Very patient friendly and does not try to rush you out. Takes the time to answer all your questions.