Dr. Glenn Huber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Huber?

Bad Dr. Day.....

Posted on July 23rd, 2017

Last time and I mean LAST time I saw Dr. Huber he must have been having a bad day and felt I was the one he was going to take it out on-even with my husband there who said the same thing and this is why I prefer to have female ONLY Dr's as they have more patience and understanding of the pain you're obviously in or why else would I go see a Dr.?? I never have to feel I must MAN UP with my pain with a female Dr. Would LOVE Dr. Huber to explain himself to me, but doubt he ever will have the chance as he is no longer the Dr. I wish to see.

Anthony's Broken Arm

Posted on December 11th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Glenn Huber to anyone. The first time I met him was when I was being a hysterical mother due to my 10 year old son badly fracturing both bones in his lower arm at school. Dr. Huber was amazing. He calmed me down, explained the surgery to both my son and me in terms that he could understand. The surgery went fantastic and he called to follow up with us more than once in the following days. My son's arm is as good as new thanks to Dr. Huber. He is an amazing surgeon, an amazing doctor and an even more amazing person. I am so thankful he was on call for the hospital that night. Since my son's surgery with Dr. Huber, I personally am taking advantage of the other doctors in the office for my back problems as well. Thank you Torrance Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Group!

excellent

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

Accurate diagnosis of torn meniscus and Bakers cyst and repair of both. Healed perfectly.

Excellent, compassionate doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2012

ACL MCL Meniscus Repair

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr Huber did my ACL MCL meniscus and knee capsule repair two years ago. He has always been compassionate, easy to reach by phone, and spends a lot of time with me. My surgery required several incisions, the longest 4 inches and he meticulously closed it and hid it so it would be as imperceptible as possible. He gives great follow up care and I will use him again.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2011

My first visit with Dr. Huber was GREAT!! He took his time, answered ALL of my questions, didn't rush me at all. He explained all the different things we can try to help my knee. I am so glad that I found him. Wonderful experience

Awesome Doctor

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Very patient friendly and does not try to rush you out. Takes the time to answer all your questions.

Posted on October 10th, 2017