A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Isaacson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Isaacson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Isaacson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isaacson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn C Isaacson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn C. Isaacson practice?
- Dr. Glenn Isaacson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Isaacson practices Otolaryngology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Otolaryngologists.