A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Jabola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabola graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Jabola has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Marvin Jabola MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn M. Jabola practice?
- Dr. Glenn Jabola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Jabola practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.