A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobowitz graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz practice?
- Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.