A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobowitz graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz practice?
- Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Jacobowitz practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.