A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jacobs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Paul Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn P. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Glenn Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Cardiologists.