A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Jakobsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Jakobsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Jakobsen, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakobsen graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Jakobsen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn DR Jakobsen DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Jakobsen practice?
- Dr. Glenn Jakobsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Jakobsen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodside, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Richmond Hill Physiatrists.