A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Jelks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Jelks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Jelks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jelks graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Jelks has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn W Jelks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn W. Jelks practice?
- Dr. Glenn Jelks has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Jelks practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists and New York Surgeons.