Overall Review

3.9

no change

November 2nd, 2016
I have been a patient for years and have nothing but good comments about his work and skills. I have always been pleased with the outcome of all procedures, especially never looking like i had work done. I highly recommend him as a surgeon.

Excellent surgeon
I had significant skin cancer removed from my nose and very pleased with the result with Dr Jelks superb surgical expertise. He listened to my concerns and delivered a great result. Drs Jelks and staff were very compassionate, caring and accessible. Highly recommend.

Truly the Best Plastic Surgeon there is
Dr Jelks and his team are amazing. I was not happy from my previous surgeon and had alot of issues with my eyes . After a number of doctors referred me to the best , Dr JElks, I made an appointment. Not only did a I get a real consultation but also he fixed my eyes and I wouldnt go to any other plastic surgeon. Now I go and the Botox and fillers, had them done elsewhere but nothing like he does them.

Exceptional Surgeon
Dr. Jelks is a skilled surgeon who is both domestically and internationally respected for his ability to work with patients with complex medical conditions. I first met Dr. Jelks over a decade ago after undergoing extensive surgical reconstruction elsewhere. Sitting in Dr. Jelks' office for the first time, I was very young, and very frightened. I had previously undergone approximately 25 reconstructive surgeries for a rare genetic condition, all of which were unsuccessful. Dr. Jelks immediately gave me a thorough assessment, evaluation, and most importantly: hope. A dozen years later, I consider Dr. Glenn Jelks, Dr. Elizabeth Jelks, and his staff an extension of my own family. Without their care, expertise and intervention, I cannot begin to imagine where I would be in terms of my health. Dr. Jelks is the best at what he does, and in a world where we all have a lot of worry and fear, I never feel safer than when I am under his care.

October 26th, 2016
The greatest plastic surgeon
I would tell anyone who is aging and doesn't want a facelift that you need to go to him. His no touch is amazing. I had my own fat injections done and he made me look so natural and youthful again. Staff was great and his team were so on top of everything. Don't waste your time going anywhere else.

October 20th, 2016
It was a good overall experience.

October 19th, 2016
Great surgeon, so pleased with my outcome
I have been a patient of Dr. Jelks for many years since I have been very happy with the outcome of all procedures he has done due to his talent and skill level. I initially chose Dr. Jelks based on the recommendation of a family member and have continued to recommend him myself to anyone interested in improving their appearance. Also noted is the excellent pre and post op care given. I highly recommend him as a surgeon.

March 24th, 2016
He might have been good at one time.
I should have listened to others who told me he is not the doctor he once was. I will have to have his bad work redone. Run away fast!