A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Kenneth Davis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn K. Davis practice?
- Dr. Glenn Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Davis practices Ophthalmology near Galax, VA.
See Galax Ophthalmologists.