A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Kenneth Davis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn K. Davis practice?
- Dr. Glenn Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Davis practices Ophthalmology near Pulaski, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Galax, VA.
See Pulaski Ophthalmologists.