Jul 21st, 2016

Really like him he is very professional, quick and nice !

Feb 9th, 2016

He has been our family Opyhomologist for years. He is patient, pleasant and very knowledgeable. I have recommended him in the past. Office staff are polite and helpful.

by Jared and Julie Morgan on Nov 16th, 2015

Dr. Davis gives exceptional care and attention to his clients. He spent extra time with my son getting his first pair of glasses making sure that the prescription was just right and the frames comfortable and durable. His staff is friendly and helpful and follow up after visits to make sure everything is okay. His entire office is very family friendly and I highly recommend them to anyone needing eye care.

Dr. Davis a top[ rate professional in every way. show details Dr. Davis a top[ rate professional in every way.
Jun 3rd, 2015

Dr. Davis has outstanding skills in treatment of eye disease ,e.g. glaucoma, macular degeneration , cataracts. He is very thorough, choses the correct path for treatment and explains in laymen's terms what a patient needs to know. He rates among the best eye doctors in Virginia.

Long time patient show details Long time patient
by Jeannie T on Apr 16th, 2014

Dr. Davis has taken care of my family's eyes for about 30 years. He is compassionate and kind. If we had an emergency the staff rushed us right in, which was the case for my husband who hadn't been a patient up to that point. There just are not enough words to describe the kindness and caring of everyone at that office, both the staff and Dr. Davis. The surgeries Dr. Davis has performed on my diabetic eyes were without flaw. I highly recommend this doctor and his Pulaski office.