A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Kaatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Kaatz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Kaatz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaatz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kaatz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Kaatz MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Kaatz practice?
- Dr. Glenn Kaatz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Kaatz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.