A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Kaatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Kaatz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaatz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kaatz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaatz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans