A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Kaplan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Employed Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Steven Kaplan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Glenn Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Kaplan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Radiologists.