A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Kaplan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Employed Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Steven Kaplan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Glenn Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Kaplan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.