A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Kasow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Kasow is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasow graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kasow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical North Decatur
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn G Kasow DO is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn G. Kasow practice?
- Dr. Glenn Kasow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Kasow practices Urology near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lilburn, GA.
See Tucker Urologists.