Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Excellent doctor for children  |  show details
by Stephanie on Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr. Kaye treated both of my children for chronic ear infections and strep. Surgical intervention became necessary in both cases. I am very happy with the care that my family received from Dr. Kaye. I find Dr. Kaye to be kind, caring, gentle, knowledgeable and patient. My children were under four in both cases. They were both completely comfortable and trusting of him. He took the time to visit my daughter in the hospital on a Friday evening and even followed up with me over the weekend. He promptly accepted my calls through his answering service as well.

|  Worried about $$$ no patients  |  show details
by Matthew capone on Apr 23rd, 2013

Called in and made an appointment 4 weeks out. I tokk day off work I show up for appt they tell me dr can not see me because of an emergency. They reschedule me 2 weeks out i show up to find that there are 3 people booked for same time same dr. I asked why and was given a bs answer. I sit and wait go into room technician told me were sorry for missing your last appt leaves I wait for 40 minutes no doctor. Open the door to room ask what's going on and met with an we really don't care attitude. Did not even meet Dr no show Kay in the 2 appointments and spent 2 vacation days doing it. Want $$$$$$$$$ all he is about.

|  Poor  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

Never followed up on sleep study still dont have one, very poor office staff