A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Keiper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Keiper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Keiper, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Keiper graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keiper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn L Keiper MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn L. Keiper practice?
- Dr. Glenn Keiper has 8 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Keiper practices Neurological Surgery near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and Junction City, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.