Dr. Glenn Keiper MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2016
After waiting for three months all he could spare me was maybe five minutes of his time. He did not answer any of the questions I tried to ask him. He kept cutting me off and talking down to me like I had no idea what I was talking about. I have spent over twenty years in the health care field. Then he went on vacation a week after seeing me without contacting the pain management doctor about a shot he wanted me to have. It has been over three weeks since I saw Dr. Keiper and still no follow up from anyone else. I have contacted his office, my doctor has called his office. Yesterday they said they sent a request into a local doctor. Guess it is going to be up to me to contact them. Not going to go back to this doctor ever again.

June 5th, 2015
I had back surgery and wish I never did my back and left leg in unbearable pain I don't recommend it to anyone worst decision..

July 22nd, 2013
Disappointed!
Heard good things about this Dr., but was disappointed at the first visit and at the last visit after surgery. Not satisfied with what he did and that it really helped me. Staff is courteous but not too great at the details! Saw him only once and the day of surgery. He has his assistants do everything else!

April 24th, 2012
gets'r done
Surgery and outcome great.Would have liked Keiper more involved in followups. Ralph is nice but patronizing.

March 1st, 2012
This guys smart, and tall.
I've been suffering with a neck problem several years. Keiper diagnosed and treated me quickly. I first I was put off by his jock like appearance and attitude. But once you get to know him he's a good guy and very up front. I'd send my mom to him and his partner Sherm.