Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Aug 31st, 2016

After waiting for three months all he could spare me was maybe five minutes of his time. He did not answer any of the questions I tried to ask him. He kept cutting me off and talking down to me like I had no idea what I was talking about. I have spent over twenty years in the health care field. Then he went on vacation a week after seeing me without contacting the pain management doctor about a shot he wanted me to have. It has been over three weeks since I saw Dr. Keiper and still no follow up from anyone else. I have contacted his office, my doctor has called his office. Yesterday they said they sent a request into a local doctor. Guess it is going to be up to me to contact them. Not going to go back to this doctor ever again.

Jun 5th, 2015

I had back surgery and wish I never did my back and left leg in unbearable pain I don't recommend it to anyone worst decision..

Disappointed! show details Disappointed!
Jul 22nd, 2013

Heard good things about this Dr., but was disappointed at the first visit and at the last visit after surgery. Not satisfied with what he did and that it really helped me. Staff is courteous but not too great at the details! Saw him only once and the day of surgery. He has his assistants do everything else!

gets'r done show details gets'r done
Apr 24th, 2012

Surgery and outcome great.Would have liked Keiper more involved in followups. Ralph is nice but patronizing.

This guys smart, and tall. show details This guys smart, and tall.
Mar 1st, 2012

I've been suffering with a neck problem several years. Keiper diagnosed and treated me quickly. I first I was put off by his jock like appearance and attitude. But once you get to know him he's a good guy and very up front. I'd send my mom to him and his partner Sherm.