Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Run for your life!!!! show details Run for your life!!!!
Jul 13th, 2015

I would not send my dog to see him. Has 3 discs fused in neck. I could not swallow anything for over a week and I mean water etc. I was lucky if I could take less then a quarter teaspoon of water and leave it in my mouth. NO ONE at the office cared or scheduled me to be seen. I was hysterical by the time I did see him. After this week of misery I did not even want to see him again. He called my employer to have him call me and beg me to go in. Total Hipa violation. He claimed the surgery would cure the pain and I am worse off today then prior to the surgery I now have PTSD from the experience and I am terrified to even have minimally invasive procedures done.

Help when help was needed show details Help when help was needed
by Linda on Jul 7th, 2015

The best in the Northwest

Jun 5th, 2015

I had back surgery and wish I never did my back and left leg in unbearable pain I don't recommend it to anyone worst decision..

Sentenced to a life in PAIN... show details Sentenced to a life in PAIN...
by Kelli L. Sevy on Feb 5th, 2014

I Wish i would have died the day Dr,Keiper operated on me!he is a liar a sneak and a thief!He lied the day he said he could fix me,He hid the information about my surgery to avoid malpractice,He stold my life!

Disappointed! show details Disappointed!
Jul 22nd, 2013

Heard good things about this Dr., but was disappointed at the first visit and at the last visit after surgery. Not satisfied with what he did and that it really helped me. Staff is courteous but not too great at the details! Saw him only once and the day of surgery. He has his assistants do everything else!

gets'r done show details gets'r done
Apr 24th, 2012

Surgery and outcome great.Would have liked Keiper more involved in followups. Ralph is nice but patronizing.

This guys smart, and tall. show details This guys smart, and tall.
Mar 1st, 2012

I've been suffering with a neck problem several years. Keiper diagnosed and treated me quickly. I first I was put off by his jock like appearance and attitude. But once you get to know him he's a good guy and very up front. I'd send my mom to him and his partner Sherm.