A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Kershen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Kershen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Kershen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kershen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kershen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Kershen MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Kershen practice?
- Dr. Glenn Kershen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Kershen practices Urology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Midland, MI.
See Bay City Urologists.