Dr. Glenn Kershen MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Deckerville, MI

• Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2016
saw dr kershen for blood in urine. he did all appropriate tests and was very kind and caring!

January 22nd, 2016
Very nice gentleman and doctor! Helped me a lot!!! Very professional, caring and says it like it is!!

January 14th, 2016
Wonderful doctor. Greatly improved my quality of life. I owe him a great deal of thanks.

May 15th, 2015
wonderful with patients

February 12th, 2015
Like him VERY much. A very nice, professional man.

January 23rd, 2015
Wonderful doctor! Caring!!!!!

March 3rd, 2014
rude staff
I have to start by saying I had so many questions about my kidney stones I even wrote them down even Dr Kershen was very nice great personality but seemed really short for time I waited over an 1 1/2 hrs to see him and he spent less then 5 min with me told me that I need to schedule a different appointment for a procedure so when I called beck the staff was really rude and short didn't answer any of my questions and seemed like I was an inconvenience they where not flexible with appointment times and then did not return my phone call

August 2nd, 2013
Antibiotic Crazy!!
Husband was a patient needed help with urinary problems....Dr. Kershen would not return our calls...upon seeing him again he ordered a turp for my husband and continued to order antibiotics continuiously for him over and over again. After the surgery the next day they went to remove the catheter and my husband fell back on the bed in such pain not to mention he is paralyzed from a stroke. They had to put the catheter back in and the pain subsided. After the surgery we learned that Kershen left a flap in his bladder which has left him in agonizing pain! Needless to say we would NEVER recommend this Dr.( if you want to call him that )...and we now go to U of M. Hope husband doesn't see him walking the streets that's all i can say!

June 15th, 2013
Poor excuse for a doctor
Most memorable: 1 had to pay my copay upfront - this should have been my first warning 2 Nurse was OK - I told her why I was there and some of my PSA history 3 Doctor came in - told him the same - he expounded on how expert he was and then berated my family doctor for treating me improperly - when I asked him about the reason I came in he responded "Oh, that's a bladder control problem" and raced out the doo to the next exam room - don't know who was in there but apparently more important than me - bottom line he did not address the problem I came in with. 4 I would not recommend him for any type of medical problem - I would sooner trust a Vet!

June 5th, 2013
73 yr old male
In my life time I have had many doctors. Dr. Kershen is one of the best I have had treat me. His surgery was just as he explained and the results were just as he promised. His follow up is very good and he is friendly and knowledgable and can explain in laymens terms what is going on with the treatment. He gave me many options to think about before surgery. I am very happy with his treatment with me and for me.

March 19th, 2013
no return call
Dr Kershen. Is nice and kind. But when I kept telling him how often i had to urine after the bladder cancer surgery. He didn't seem to care. And it took two weeks to get a call back.

March 5th, 2013
Rude staff
His staff refused to help me get my prescriptions twice...both time his office lost the fax...only way to get it filled if fax is lost is to call medco...they refused...worst doctor experience ever