Learn more about Dr. Glenn Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Kimball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimball
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kimball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Kimball, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kimball has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn P Kimball MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn P. Kimball practice?
- Dr. Glenn Kimball has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Kimball practices Ophthalmology near Haverhill, MA.
See Haverhill Ophthalmologists.