A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Kimball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Kimball, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kimball has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn P Kimball MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn P. Kimball practice?
- Dr. Glenn Kimball has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Kimball practices Ophthalmology near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Haverhill Ophthalmologists.