Learn more about Dr. Glenn Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Kimball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimball
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kimball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Kimball, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kimball has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn P Kimball MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn P. Kimball practice?
- Dr. Glenn Kimball has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Kimball practices Ophthalmology near Haverhill, MA.
See Haverhill Ophthalmologists.