A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Kindt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kindt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kindt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Kindt, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Edema
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kindt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kindt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn William Kindt MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn W. Kindt practice?
- Dr. Glenn Kindt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Kindt practices Neurological Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.