Dr. Glenn Kline Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Kline?

Venous closure and sclerotherapy

Posted on July 27th, 2017

I had a venous closure almost a year ago including 3 visits of sclerotherapy. The veins in my legs look horrible. I am embarrassed to wear shorts or capri pants. My insurance company covered my procedure. However, my out of pocket cost was 5,000 dollars. And my legs look horrible!! What a waste of money!

Jerk

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I'm surprised he is a practicing physician. He treats individuals like they are a piece of gum on the bottom of his shoe. He has no capacity to actually care about his patients. He doesn't take any consideration into what others are saying. At the end of the day, he loves to hear himself talk and will speak over you so that his point is heard. I would bet my year's salary that he treats his significant other and his children (if he even has enough "human" in him to have a child) like they are peons in his game of life. Avoid "Dr." Kline like the plague. Actually, the plague would probably be more enjoyable than any experience with "Dr." Kline.

Dr. Klein performed gastric bypass surgery on myself 12 years ago. It never healed correctly. He tried three times after the initial surgery to fix my stomach and eventually said it would heal on its own. It did heal but totally incorrect! About a month after the initial procedure he did an endoscopic on me and actually punctured my Esauphaguess and nobody knew for the following few months. That caused an abscess to form which led to many other issues. All Dr. Klein would do over the next six months wasgive me pain medication and kept telling me it will heal!. I finally had to go down to Philadelphia and be seen by a professional G.I. doctor! They determine that a lot more had gone wrong than what Dr Kline ever could imagine!

Posted on May 25th, 2017

vein surgery

Posted on May 15th, 2017

after a accident to my lower left leg ,and time and money wasted seeing other doctors ,and being in much pain ,with swelling ,I saw dr. kline he removed 2 damaged veins ,no pain back to work the next day.. great doctor great bedside manor . also took care of a friend of mine also good results A+++++

Worst Surgeon in Lancaster

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I had a double inguinal hernia surgery performed by Dr. Kline. I suffered for a year until I had it repaired by a specialist near Philadelphia. Let me be perfectly clear to all that read this review. Dr. Kline is the worst surgeon in Lancaster!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Excellent teacher. Explains everything. Never speaks down to you.

After the money.

Posted on February 28th, 2014

This man is a disgrace and should not be allowed to call himself a D.O. or MD. Lots of promises, very little on delivery or follow through. His impotence is staggering. There are a lot of good surgeons in the area. I found another one easily to fix the mistakes made at this man's hands.

patient of Dr Kline

Posted on September 10th, 2012

I needed surgery on an ischial pressure wound. Dr Kline was very prompt in scheduling the surgery and procedure went well. However his procedure was not succesful and I still have an open wound 8 weeks after sugery. I would not recomend him for pressure wound surgery.

3 Surgeries

Posted on July 12th, 2011

Dr Kline did one surgery for me and two for my husband. He is extremely down to earth and easy to understand and talk to. My husband had alot of pain after one of his surgery's and I called Dr. Kline numerous times. He never got annoyed and talked with me every time. Really great doctor, would recommend to anyone.

Posted on July 5th, 2011

I had to have 2 other operations due to this dr. neglegents. In my opinion he should not be alowd to practice.

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Dr. Kline did my vein surgery. He was excellent. office stgaff was impressive. My veins are cured and i feel great

Posted on September 9th, 2010

dr kline spent hrs saving my life. the negative comments are not warranted. hes one of the busiest surgeons in area. i happen to know of several mof the negative comments.. esp the appendix pt. who left the hospitalk against advice nicole needs to think of this before her negative comments rock on dr kline