Learn more about Dr. Glenn Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Knox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Knox, FACS, JD, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Motion Sickness
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Knox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn W. Knox practice?
Dr. Glenn Knox practices Otolaryngology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Otolaryngologists.