A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Knox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Knox, FACS, JD, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Motion Sickness
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Knox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn W Knox FACS, JD, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn W. Knox practice?
- Dr. Glenn Knox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Knox practices Otolaryngology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Otolaryngologists.