Overall Review

June 9th, 2016
Fast, friendly and thorough. Going to the Dr. this time was actually an enjoyable experience!

May 5th, 2016
He took his time to explain to us the diagnosis and was very thorough with his examination and he knew how to listen to his patients concerns.

February 22nd, 2016
I have been very pleased to have Dr. Knox as my doctor. I received a cochlear implant. The results have been better than I ever imagined. I feel like I have my life back!! Much of the success is also credited to the audiologist, Amy. She has done such a wonderful job with "mapping" the device.

October 13th, 2015
Had previously been to an ENTs office numerous times for treatment. After one visit with Dr. Knox and 1 Epley maneuver, the dizziness I'd had for the previous 3 years was 98% better. The Epley maneuver he did was so different than the numerous ones the other office did with no success.

April 22nd, 2015
Very good Dpctor

April 17th, 2013
Very Pleasant Experience; Friendly staff
Dr. Knox is very thorough and knowledgeable. Not hesitant to recommend him.

April 17th, 2013
Great Service
Dr. Knox took care of my imbalance problems that were causing me much difficulty. I would highly reccommend him to anyone.

April 2nd, 2013
Excellent physician
Dr. Knox has been treating me for over 11 years. It started with hearing loss and his staff provided appropriate testing and hearing aids. Since then, I have experienced multiple symptoms. Dr. Knox is the only provider who took the time to listen to me. I saw several specialists and was basically told I was crazy and a malingerer. Thanks to his diagnostic expertise, I underwent an MRA that has discovered carotid artery occulsion that was the cause for my neurological symptoms. He saved my life! Mayo did limited testing and blew me off as a lunatic even after having a TIA. Was not impressed with their care and felt like "a number". Lord knows they made thousands of dollars from my insurance company and never came up with a diagnosis or treatment.

March 27th, 2013
Dr. Knox was nice enough but has a very flat affect. Sometimes I felt he was annoyed that I was his patient, but I later chalked it up to his personality and presence. The staff at the office are fairly rude and less than helpful. You will feel as though you are an inconvenience to you and that they are simply doing you a favor by making an appt there. I guess on one level they are doing patients a favor but on another level, it would be nice to treated a bit kindly and with some level of compassion. Who knows if I got the right diagnosis from the Dr. If you have a choice, I would certainly check out other physicians who specialize in this field.

March 11th, 2013
I found Dr. Knox to be good listener
Dr. Knox was helpful to me, and I found him to be very knowledgable.

February 21st, 2013
I was having a bad vertigo problem. I called the office and they got me right in. Dr. Knox seemed to know right away what my problem was. He gave me a treatment right then, and I was back to myself in no time. I would recommend Dr. Knox to everybody.

February 2nd, 2013
Staff and doctor always courteous and helpful. Facility is clean and inviting. Wait time is often less than average.