Dr. Glenn Kolansky Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Kolansky?

Great Experience!

Posted on October 30th, 2017

I recently had an appointment as a new patient with Dr. Kolansky. He was confident in labeling all the areas of concern and addressed each one. I felt very comfortable in his highly capable and very skilled hands. He explained everything to me and his friendly staff gave me written info on each procedure. He was extremely gentle and professional. I would definitely recommend him! Dr. Jodi Rachmelowitz

Posted on October 10th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Kolansky several years ago by another one of his patients. Since I have a recurring skin condition, I see the doctor quite a few times in the year. He and his staff are kind, compassionate people. I have been very well taken care of every time I am there. His patient rapport is personable and relaxed and at the same time knowledgeable and skilled in this specific specialty, just a great dermatologist . His staff too, always sweet and friendly. Its hard enough dealing with the vagaries of life so when faced with an intimate skin issue, it’s a solace to have a friendly and competent team to turn to for real help.

Best Dermatologist

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Dr. Kolansky is the best dermatologist we have been to and would highly recommend him. He is extremely knowledgeable, a great diagnostician, explains everything, answers any and all questions you may have, doesn't rush through a visit and does not do unnecessary procedures. His surgical skills are probably the best I have seen. He and his staff are very professional, friendly and make you feel at ease. They make a point to follow up with you after every procedure. Couldn't ask for more.

Posted on May 25th, 2017

So love the caring and compassionate staff! Dr. Kolansky does not rush you out and will spend as much time as you need to have all your questions answered. He truly is compassionate about what he does !

Awrful!

Posted on March 7th, 2017

I went to Dr Kolansky because I had heard how wonderful he was many years ago. He's in my network so I thought I'd give him a try. What a difference time can make! He is all about selling procedures and not diagnosing the problem. Would not help me once I said no to extreme procedure for basic skin irritation. It's all about $$$$! Office staff was lovely but this guy is a fake!

Awrful!

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Posted on July 30th, 2016

my husband and I LOVE this doctor! We think he's brilliant and his bedside manner is fabulous... need I say more?

skin Cancer

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Dr. Kolansky, has been my dermatologists for about 10 Years. His expertise & knowledge can only be achieved by being a perfectionist. I had skin cancer on my face from sun exposure which he Removed. I was recommended to another dermatologists. and was dissatisfied and came back to dr. kolansky. He's the best.

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr. Kolansky and his staff are very friendly and accommodating. He is a real professional knows his stuff and easy to talk too. His office is impeccable probably the cleanest doctors office I have ever been in.

My Derm

Posted on February 12th, 2016

I have a patient of Dr Kolansky for over 10 years. He kind, caring and makes me feel very comfortable. I have 100% trust in him. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Skin Cancer

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Glenn Kolansky for at least 15 years now. Dr. Kolansky was highly recommended by my primary care physician to examine the bleeding growth/lesion on the tip of my nose right above my right nostril. After an examination and a biopsy by Dr. Kolansky the growth was determined to be basal cell skin cancer. This skin cancer was the result of cumulative sun exposure. The word cancer is not something anyone wants to hear but Dr. Kolansky assured me that this was indeed treatable. At a subsequent office visit the basal cell skin cancer was surgically removed and a skin graft was performed to replace the removed tissue. Dr. Kolansky called me that evening after the surgery to see how I was feeling. Followup office visits were required to ensure that the skin graft had taken hold was healthy and to remove the stitches. Regularly scheduled skin examinations by Dr. Kolansky have shown no recurrence of basal cell skin cancer. Dr. Kolansky’s office is a pleasure to visit and the office staff are knowledgeable and friendly. I have never experienced excessively long waits for my appointments. I cannot tell you how much I respect the care and concern for my health I receive from Dr. Kolansky. I recommend him and his office most highly.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Dr kolansky is a very top notch doctor, and he is so patient oriented in that he makes one feel so comfortable in the exam room. He is engaged with his patient, questioning and covering all the basics. He is the best and I strongly recommend him. You are the best!!!