Dr. Glenn Kolansky MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Best Dermatologist
Dr. Kolansky is the best dermatologist we have been to and would highly recommend him. He is extremely knowledgeable, a great diagnostician, explains everything, answers any and all questions you may have, doesn't rush through a visit and does not do unnecessary procedures. His surgical skills are probably the best I have seen. He and his staff are very professional, friendly and make you feel at ease. They make a point to follow up with you after every procedure. Couldn't ask for more.

May 25th, 2017
So love the caring and compassionate staff! Dr. Kolansky does not rush you out and will spend as much time as you need to have all your questions answered. He truly is compassionate about what he does!

March 7th, 2017
Awrful!
I went to Dr Kolansky because I had heard how wonderful he was many years ago. He's in my network so I thought I'd give him a try. What a difference time can make! He is all about selling procedures and not diagnosing the problem. Would not help me once I said no to extreme procedure for basic skin irritation. It's all about $$$$! Office staff was lovely but this guy is a fake!

March 7th, 2017
Awrful!

July 30th, 2016
my husband and I LOVE this doctor! We think he's brilliant and his bedside manner is fabulous... need I say more?

June 16th, 2016
skin Cancer
Dr. Kolansky, has been my dermatologists for about 10 Years. His expertise & knowledge can only be achieved by being a perfectionist. I had skin cancer on my face from sun exposure which he Removed. I was recommended to another dermatologists. and was dissatisfied and came back to dr. kolansky. He's the best.

May 5th, 2016
Dr. Kolansky and his staff are very friendly and accommodating. He is a real professional knows his stuff and easy to talk too. His office is impeccable probably the cleanest doctors office I have ever been in.

February 12th, 2016
My Derm
I have a patient of Dr Kolansky for over 10 years. He kind, caring and makes me feel very comfortable. I have 100% trust in him. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

January 20th, 2016
Skin Cancer
I have been a patient of Dr. Glenn Kolansky for at least 15 years now. Dr. Kolansky was highly recommended by my primary care physician to examine the bleeding growth/lesion on the tip of my nose right above my right nostril. After an examination and a biopsy by Dr. Kolansky the growth was determined to be basal cell skin cancer. This skin cancer was the result of cumulative sun exposure. The word cancer is not something anyone wants to hear but Dr. Kolansky assured me that this was indeed treatable. At a subsequent office visit the basal cell skin cancer was surgically removed and a skin graft was performed to replace the removed tissue. Dr. Kolansky called me that evening after the surgery to see how I was feeling. Followup office visits were required to ensure that the skin graft had taken hold was healthy and to remove the stitches. Regularly scheduled skin examinations by Dr. Kolansky have shown no recurrence of basal cell skin cancer. Dr. Kolansky’s office is a pleasure to visit and the office staff are knowledgeable and friendly. I have never experienced excessively long waits for my appointments. I cannot tell you how much I respect the care and concern for my health I receive from Dr. Kolansky. I recommend him and his office most highly.

December 9th, 2015
Dr kolansky is a very top notch doctor, and he is so patient oriented in that he makes one feel so comfortable in the exam room. He is engaged with his patient, questioning and covering all the basics. He is the best and I strongly recommend him. You are the best!!!

August 10th, 2015
Dermatology
A Very Competent and Professional Physician

August 5th, 2015
Top Doc for All!!
As a recurring patient of 7 years, I brought my daughter to Dr. Kolansky desperate for a medical solution to her acne. Four years later, he has done a brilliant job of not only clearing her acne, but diagnosing, removing, and curing suspicious sun-damaged skin patches of mine. Both my daughter and I look forward to the conclusion of every appointment, where Dr. K takes the time to check-up on our personal lives, expressing his genuine interest for the non-medical aspect of his patients!