A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Krinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krinsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krinsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Krinsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Krinsky graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Krinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Andrew Krinsky MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Krinsky practice?
- Dr. Glenn Krinsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Krinsky practices Diagnostic Radiology near Waldwick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See Waldwick Radiologists.