A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Krinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Krinsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Krinsky graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Krinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Krinsky practice?
Dr. Glenn Krinsky practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Waldwick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and New York, NY.
See Waldwick Radiologists.