A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Krinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krinsky
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Krinsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Krinsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Krinsky graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Krinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Andrew Krinsky MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Krinsky practice?
- Dr. Glenn Krinsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Krinsky practices Diagnostic Radiology near Waldwick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and New York, NY.
See Waldwick Radiologists.