Dr. Glenn Kunkel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5
  • 9 reviews

September 27th, 2016
pain management
I dislike dealing with him he wants me to get test I can't afford do procedures that do absolutely no good he is all about the money not the patient!!!

April 5th, 2016
Torture Chamber
Dr. Kunkel has no regard for his patience whatsoever. He seems to always be in a big hurry and for some reason he's always trying to do injections in the lower back. Even when you tell him the issue is not in your lower back he and his staff try to talk you into getting injections in your lower back. When you argue with them your urine test will always come back with something wrong. Then you're required to come to the office for a counseling and then they make you come in every two weeks to get your medication scripts. Argue more than once, you'll get counsel more than once and then they cut you off with no regard for how long you've been on that medication. Communication is absolutely terrible they don't seem to talk to each other at all. No one can ever answer your questions, no one ever answers the phone. This office only seems interested in processing your insurance.

February 19th, 2016
Intolerable
They are a horrible clinic who cares not for their patients. Getting them to refill meds or call you back is impossible and their phone systems make it impossible to get a hold of them.

September 14th, 2015
Poor Patient Management
Pain clinic visit in 2015 Appt scheduled @ 10:00 pump refill. I was told be there @ 10:00 for pump refill only. After pump was filled I was told then to go upstairs for a OSA visit. The OSA appt was never scheduled. I wasn't seen until 12:00. 2 hour appt????? Horrible management!!!! Doctor only spent less than 2 minutes during OSA visit. absolutely a waste of time!

October 17th, 2014
Retired Military
This is one doctor you've got to use. His staff is well trained and cheerful. Doctor Kunkel knows what his patient need and administers just what you need to end the pain. After all he the good care he has done for me I'm giving him and his staff four stars.

February 27th, 2014
SFC U.S. Army
Do not waste your time going to this doctor if you actually expect to talk to a doctor. His staff does all the work. The only time you will see him is for about five minutes on your initial visit and maybe get a glimpse of him when you are having one of those injections in your back he is so famous for. I have been going to him for almost a year because the Army said that is who I have to go to. His office staff is very rude and don't give a crap about you but of course they get that from their laeder. I truly believe all Dr Kunkel wants is the money and will do as many procedures as you let him all the time (his staff) telling you he is trying to figure out exactlly what is wrong with you back. When it comes right down to it I just don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

August 22nd, 2013
Bad Doctor
I see several doctors for different stuff, and this is by far the worst doctor I've ever seen!! He is VERY VERY rude, arrogant, and ruff with patients. All his staff does is try to make excuses for him. He misdiagnosed me, did injections on my back and was in such a hurry he missed the nerve he was supposed to hit. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy . stay away from him!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 21st, 2012
He misdiagnosed my back condition and prescribed an inappropriate course of opioid pain killers and epidural injections which did nothing alleviate my condition but blew a big hole in my bank account. He seems to rely on pain medications too liberally without investigating the actual medical condition. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

June 3rd, 2012
Dr. Kunkel Avoid at all cost!!!!
By far the worst doctor and staff I have ever been to in my life. General lack of knowledge, communication and service all the way around is really awful. Hopefully this will help in someones decision to think twice about going there save yourself the trouble and find a real doctor. I've never left a review but that's how strongly I feel about not going to Dr. Kunkel. I can personally say that in last two years of going there they have created more damage and pain to my back then I originally started with. Beware of being Kunkeled.