A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Gordon, Gastroenterology and Research Center is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Gordon, AGAF, FACG, FACIP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University Of Antwerpen.
Dr. Gordon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn L Gordon AGAF, FACG, and FACIP is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Glenn Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Gordon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mexico, MO.
See Urbana Internists and Urbana Gastroenterologists.