A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Gordon, Gastroenterology and Research Center is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Gordon, AGAF, FACG, FACIP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University Of Antwerpen.
Dr. Gordon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn L Gordon AGAF, FACG, and FACIP is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Glenn Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Gordon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mexico, MO.
See Urbana Internists and Urbana Gastroenterologists.