be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Laub, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Cardiac Surgical Procedures, Cardiopulmonary Bypass CPB, and Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Laub graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Laub has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Francis Medical Center-Trenton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Laub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn W. Laub practice?
Dr. Glenn Laub practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Trenton Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Trenton Surgeons.