A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Laub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Laub, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Laub graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Laub has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn W. Laub practice?
Dr. Glenn Laub practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.