Learn more about Dr. Glenn Laub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laub
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Laub, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Laub graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Laub has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn W Laub MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn W. Laub practice?
- Dr. Glenn Laub has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Laub practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Cardiothoracic Surgeons.