A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Laub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laub
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Laub, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Laub graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Laub has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn W Laub MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn W. Laub practice?
- Dr. Glenn Laub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Laub practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Lumberton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.