A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Law is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Law, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Law has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Ingham Regional Medical Center - Greenlawn Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Keenan Law MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn K. Law practice?
- Dr. Glenn Law has 6 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Law practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Folsom, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians, Roseville Neurologists, and Roseville Pain Management Doctors.