A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Law is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Law
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Law Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Law, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Law has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Ingham Regional Medical Center - Greenlawn Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Keenan Law MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn K. Law practice?
- Dr. Glenn Law has 6 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Law practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Folsom, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians, Roseville Neurologists, and Roseville Pain Management Doctors.