A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Lawlor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Lawlor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawlor
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lawlor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Lawlor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawlor graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lawlor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Joseph Lawlor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Lawlor practice?
- Dr. Glenn Lawlor has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Lawlor practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Allergists and Sherman Oaks Pediatricians.