A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Lawlor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Lawlor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Lawlor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawlor graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lawlor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Med Ctr
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Joseph Lawlor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Lawlor practice?
- Dr. Glenn Lawlor has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Lawlor practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Allergists and Sherman Oaks Pediatricians.