Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Pediatrician
Video profile

May 12th, 2015

He's the best!!

I trust him with my whole family! show details I trust him with my whole family!
by Meg Krings on Jan 23rd, 2015

Compassionate, devoted, smart, dedicated to all his patients and always there for your health.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Barbara on Jun 11th, 2014

Dr. Lawlor is an exceptional human being who happens to be an exceptionally knowledgeable and kind doctor. You would think there couldn't be a better combination, but there is more. Doctor Lawlor is accessible by phone and actually sees the patient as a person with their own set of unique and specific circumstances. He listens to the patient before he treats the symptoms. I have been going to him for 27 years and although circumstances have forced me to be in an HMO that he is not a part of, I cannot give up going to the best doctor for my health issues, Doctor Lawlor.

Extaordinary Doctor show details Extaordinary Doctor
Sep 8th, 2011

I went to Dr. Lawlor as a kid, and go to him now again as an adult. He takes the time to really find out the problem and the solution with a genuine care about and for his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone with need of allergy assistance.

He is THE BEST show details He is THE BEST
Nov 19th, 2010

Dr. Lawlor is the MOST caring doctor I have EVER been to and I have seen my share of the medical profession. He has his patients' interests at heart and is very knowledgeable and caring.