Allergists, Pediatrician
4835 Van Nuys Blvd
Ste 111
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
818-789-8151
Locations and availability (1)

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Barbara on Jun 11th, 2014

Dr. Lawlor is an exceptional human being who happens to be an exceptionally knowledgeable and kind doctor. You would think there couldn't be a better combination, but there is more. Doctor Lawlor is accessible by phone and actually sees the patient as a person with their own set of unique and specific circumstances. He listens to the patient before he treats the symptoms. I have been going to him for 27 years and although circumstances have forced me to be in an HMO that he is not a part of, I cannot give up going to the best doctor for my health issues, Doctor Lawlor.

|  Extaordinary Doctor  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

I went to Dr. Lawlor as a kid, and go to him now again as an adult. He takes the time to really find out the problem and the solution with a genuine care about and for his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone with need of allergy assistance.

|  He is THE BEST  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

Dr. Lawlor is the MOST caring doctor I have EVER been to and I have seen my share of the medical profession. He has his patients' interests at heart and is very knowledgeable and caring.