A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Leavitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Leavitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leavitt graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leavitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Hospital - Idaho Falls
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Ralph Leavitt DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn R. Leavitt practice?
- Dr. Glenn Leavitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Leavitt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.