A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Legler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Legler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Legler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center Detox Program
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Legler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Legler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Legler practice?
Dr. Glenn Legler practices Internal Medicine near Brewster, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Putnam Valley, NY and Mahopac, NY.
See Brewster Internists.