A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Legler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Legler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Legler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Legler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Legler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Legler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Legler practice?
Dr. Glenn Legler practices Internal Medicine near Mahopac, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brewster, NY and Somers, NY.
See Mahopac Internists.