A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Leslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Leslie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Leslie, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Leslie graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leslie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leslie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn R. Leslie practice?
Dr. Glenn Leslie practices Internal Medicine near Mahwah, NJ.
See Mahwah Internists.