A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Lipton, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Lipton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lipton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn E Lipton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn E. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Glenn Lipton has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Lipton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Surgeons.