A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Lipton, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Lipton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lipton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn E Lipton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn E. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Glenn Lipton has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Lipton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Surgeons.