Aug 12th, 2015

My husband saw Dr Lipton for a "torn rotator cuff" and he told him he needed surgery ASAP. We went for a second opinion at the Rothman Institute and the surgeon there said it wasn't torn and he just needed Physical Therapy. My husband is now getting therapy and is improving daily. I am very disappointed in Dr Lipton because I've seen him a few times and love his personality. However, I doubt I will ever return.

no repsect for appointment time or your time show details no repsect for appointment time or your time
by dave on Jul 23rd, 2015

been using this office many times. they have no respect for YOUR time - set aside an hour after scheduled appointment time - just to get into a room

by Peggy Joy Swope on Mar 27th, 2015

Dr. Lipton is an incredible doctor! Although the wait time during appointments is sometimes a little longer than one might like, he spends plenty of time with each and every patient. Dr. Lipton makes sure that procedures are fully explained and all questions are answered. He truly cares about the welfare of his patients! There is no other doctor that I would want to see for my knee issues! Dr. Lipton rocks!!!!!

Jan 24th, 2013

Love Dr. Lipton, my knees and my foot feel better than they have in 2 years...knees are fantastic