Dr. Glenn Lipton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 21st, 2016
Dr. Lipton takes the time to explain xrays and surgery to be done.

November 11th, 2016
Past experience
I had gone in with a severe Ankle injury and was seen by Dr. Lipton. Was very courteous but misdiagnosed my ankle. I was told it was a "grade 3 elevated sprain", when in fact I had torn all of the ligaments but one. I ended up walking on it for four weeks before he realized and stated "it should have been casted" and not placed in a walking boot. I to this day still have problems with it and can only think that walking on it for that time frame did more damage to it. He was very quick and did not look at it accurately.

October 21st, 2016
Great Doc
Explains everything. Takes his time. Worth waiting for.

October 16th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr Lipton spends the time understanding you and your injury. He listened to my needs and explained how the treatments would work for me. I did wait to see him, but he didn't rush me at all. He apologized for being late even admitted it happens often. But he said " if ever I out my family need him urgently he would be there for us too " He even called after 8 PM to go over my MRI results, so I wouldn't worry until my next visit. He is a great Doctor who cares

October 1st, 2015
This office overbooks and wait time is always over an hour to see doctor. Had to wait two weeks to get injection for knee approved by insurance because this staff was negligent in the submitting of request..I called and was gave excuses but when I called insurance it was the doctors office that made mistake. Should not have had to wait a month to receive injection. Also they do not return calls promptly. Front desk people are incompetent. Don't care!! Would never recommend this practice!!!

September 30th, 2015
Expect to wait over an hour to see Dr. Front desk is not courteous in returning calls back to patient..do not accept responsibility in making mistakes in insurance claims. Would not reccommend this practice at all !!!

September 28th, 2015
Dr Lipton, a very caring, conservative, talented surgeon. You will never experience a feeling of being rushed when in his office. He takes his time and he LISTENS. Surgical skills excellent.

September 11th, 2015
frustrated
After a week of phone calls and multiple phone calls from our insurance company he still has not done the pre-authorization for a test he ordered. Very frustrating

August 12th, 2015
My husband saw Dr Lipton for a "torn rotator cuff" and he told him he needed surgery ASAP. We went for a second opinion at the Rothman Institute and the surgeon there said it wasn't torn and he just needed Physical Therapy. My husband is now getting therapy and is improving daily. I am very disappointed in Dr Lipton because I've seen him a few times and love his personality. However, I doubt I will ever return.

July 23rd, 2015
no repsect for appointment time or your time
been using this office many times. they have no respect for YOUR time - set aside an hour + after scheduled appointment time - just to get into a room

March 27th, 2015
Dr. Lipton is an incredible doctor! Although the wait time during appointments is sometimes a little longer than one might like, he spends plenty of time with each and every patient. Dr. Lipton makes sure that procedures are fully explained and all questions are answered. He truly cares about the welfare of his patients! There is no other doctor that I would want to see for my knee issues! Dr. Lipton rocks!!!!!

January 24th, 2013
Love Dr. Lipton, my knees and my foot feel better than they have in 2 years...knees are fantastic