A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Love is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Love, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cervical Cerclage
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Love has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
- Coastal Carolina Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Love accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn N. Love practice?
Dr. Glenn Love practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Hilton Head Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.