A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Lipton, Interventional Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Lipton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Verde Valley Medical Center
- Marina Del Ray Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans