A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn M. Parker practice?
- Dr. Glenn Parker practices Internal Medicine near Sunrise, FL.