Overall Review

March 26th, 2015
dr. mackin's review
dr. mackin is an extremely knowledgeable dr. he is very careful when he prescribes a new drug, making sure it corresponds well with other meds I am taking. he is a very nice man and seems to truly care about his patients. 2 negatives: he always runs late with appts. Positive: he now has a sign up as to how long one must wait. the other negative is that it is not easy to get an appt. with dr. mackin, yet he still accepts new patients. ?? only 2 negatives and many many positives as my overall rating shows.

January 31st, 2013
dr. mackin is a very fine dr. he truly cares about his patients and is extremely knowledgeable about his field as well as other fields of medicine. he does all he can to make a patient's life easier, if at all possible. he is very good about communicating with my other doctors which is very important. Probably due to all of his excellent qualities, it is difficult to get an appt. quickly.

January 4th, 2011
Dr. Mackin treated me during my hospital stay. He did everything above and beyond what was expected of him to do, including rearranging his testing schedule to get me in sooner so that I didn't have to suffer with my symptoms for another month and a half. He provided prompt reports and valued treatment recommendations to my other treating physicians to determine what is actually going on with me and my symptoms. I cannot thank him enough for everything that he has done, and the fact that he stated in his reports and to me that if there was anything else that he could do for me, to just call his office and he would help any way he could.Thank you so much!!!