Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Mathisen
Dr. Glenn Mathisen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sylmar, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mathisen is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Valleycare Olive View-UCLA Medical Center and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Mathisen has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Glenn Mathisen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sylmar, CA.
Dr. Vena Ricketts
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Sylmar, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Emil Heinze
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Sylmar, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Sheba Meymandi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sylmar, CA 0.01 mi29