A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Mathisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Mathisen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Mathisen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathisen graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Mathisen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Lac/Olive View-Ucla Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Eric Mathisen MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn E. Mathisen practice?
- Dr. Glenn Mathisen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Mathisen practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Sylmar Internists and Sylmar Infectious Disease Doctors.