Dr. Glenn Matney MD Patient Reviews

2.9

July 18th, 2016
Everything went well..
Everything went well the wait wasnt too long staff was friendly and doctor was really good

June 30th, 2016
Matney is a excellen..
Matney is a excellent pediatrics Doctor. He was kind, considerate, and patient with me and my family. The staff was excellent on the wait time, and very friendly. I was so nervous seeing the doctor and they were so considerate of my feelings they helped me calm down. Wish I came here sooner and I will definitely be recommending this office to my friends and family. Looking forward to my next appointment.

June 14th, 2016
Horrible doctor and liar!
Bad Doctor! Abusive human being. Probably paid off by CPS

May 5th, 2016
When I called, the p..
When I called, the phone was answered promptly and professionally. An appointment was available for me that day and at a convenient time. Check in was simple and no repeating of information, front desk is very welcoming.

February 13th, 2016
Dr. Matney is always..
Dr. Matney is always more then friendly and helpful when it comes to my daughter. His customer service is excellent which keeps us coming back.

January 24th, 2016
Franbowerman@aol.com
I have been bringing my two children to Dr Matney since1993. My oldest is now 24 and would rather see Dr Matney as his primary doctor if he could. I feel very welcomed and at home with the staff and nurses here, I can call and say my first name and they know who I am. They are all so kind even when they are very busy with other patients and they always accommodate my child's needs with a same day appointment if needed. I do and will continue to recommend Dr Matney to other parents. I am so happy that we have a great doctor in the high desert to care for our kids!

January 11th, 2016
Always Amazing, Highly Recommended
The staff is always amazing any time I call for my kids to been seen they always get them in right away. My kids have been coming in since they were babies and I have never had a bad experience here. Dr. Matney is so good with the kids, my daughter was always scared to go to the dr, and now she loves it. The staff treats us like family, and is always so caring with everyone. I would recommend this place in a heart beat to anyone.

January 4th, 2016
Friendly and Responsive, Grateful
I have been bringing me three children here for ten years. We love Dr. Matney and his staff. Everyone is friendly and take the time to hear what we need. We love it here and will continue to come here for years to come. Our family thanks Dr. Matney for all he has done.

March 5th, 2015
Great doctor, he has really helped with my daughters health.

January 27th, 2015
Run for your life from this doctor!
If you care about your child do not visit this doctor. He is rude, smug and will not listen to what you have to say. If that wasn't bad enough, he also isn't very smart and I seem to know more about his job then he does. My son as given the wrong diagnosis and we ended up in the emergency room at 4am. This man is a disgusting human being and didn't even have the decency to follow up to see how my son was doing. I would give 0 stars to this doctor and I am filing a formal complaint with the state.

August 19th, 2013
Worst doctor I've ever been to!
I only gave this doc one star because I couldn't leave it blank. What was most memorable is his dirty hands. The rushed visits. His arrogant attitude. His rude staff. And is in adequate billing service. Would I ever recommend him to a friend? Never, I wouldn't even wish my worst enemy to see this doctor!

June 11th, 2013
Great Doctor
I was referred to Dr Matney from alot of others moms, neighbors and friends. I had no problems with him or his office. I felt lucky that I found him! He helped me understand my babies asthma and always been able to get him better fast!